PERFECTLY MONOCHROME

4.7.14

I'm obsessed with the brand AKA Clothing (www.thisisaka.com) their monochrome mad inspiration towards their designs inspires me and mirrored my adoration for monchrome everything.

I'm not the proud owner of AKA's amazing Saltro Oversized Shirt (£65.00with it's gorgeous monochrome print which is almost like ink drippings or a black and white print adaptation of trees. 



The shirt hangs beautifully and you don't get that awkward oversized look it hangs perfectly and is not too oversized so it doesn't look like you've borrowed your boyfriend wardrobe for that day it falls just right just bellow the hips with the hem dipping vertically slightly lower which emphasises in heigh and flattering the women's figure. 

I styled my amazing AKA Clothing (www.thisisaka.com) Oversized Saltro Shirt (£65.00) with my stunning edgy Pull and Bear black Ripped and Distressed Skinny Jeans (£19.99), and my ASOS Leather Jacket. I accessoried this look with my amazig black and white H&M Chain Link Bag (£19.99) which is one of my new accessory additions I'm in awe of! I wore my amazing Shu Sole Reona Cleated Platforms (£24.99) and to top it off added my favourite summer accessory my amazing Céline Sunglasses which I got for the bargain price of £120 in my favourite local label agency



I love this look and adore the edgy feel with the distressed and oversized look yet bought back to a yet classy level with the gorgeous sunglasses, chain link bag and amazing cleated platforms from Shu Sole

The Saltro AKA Shirt is the most amazing soft, light and comfy material that could even be worn as a dress with a pair of tights, leather/denim jacket and your favourite summer flats and is perfect for year round fashion and is a all season piece

You seriously need to head over to www.thisisaka.com and view there amazing monchrome and print wear collections of street wear, occasion wear and just unique and desirable items that are so on trend and F A B ULOUS wardrobe must haves. 







Post a Comment

INSTAGRAM @charliepallett

© Styled by Charlie. Design by Fearne.